Choosing A Kitchen Backsplash
Choosing the Right Backsplash for your Kitchen
At CMW Maintenance, we specialize in kitchen backsplashes. Each individual kitchen deserves to boast a beautiful, customized backsplas that lends an artistic touch to the room. But with so many options for backsplash design, how do you choose what’s best for your kitchen? Here are a handful of ideas to get you started:
- Create a focal point. Behind your stovetop is the perfect place to lay a three-dimensional tiled image that will draw your guests’ attention.
- Design a mosaic that inspires you. Mosaic tile artwork is a wonderful way to add character and a personal touch to your backsplash.
- Use the classic subway tile in a contemporary kitchen. The juxtaposition of the traditional subway tile backsplash against dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances makes for a strikingly tasteful and modern kitchen.
- Make use of atypical material. Stray from the predictable by using tiles composed of different metals to create a Tetris-like backsplash such as the one pictured below.
- Be bold. If your kitchen design is fairly simple and you find yourself yearning for a pop of color, consider choosing a brightly colored patterned tile that is sure to make a statement.